LEA global offers
- Access to the best and brightest CPAs and business advisers - a peer-to-peer connection that provides the right solutions for clients
- Innovative, practice-proven strategies for improving performance in management, business processes, finance, operations, information technology, and marketing
- A leading knowledge resource for multi-disciplinary information and industry-specific expertise responsive to clients' unique needs
- The strength and reputation to attract the highest quality team members
- Accounting, tax and, consulting services through a global network of firms
We are proud to be a founding member of LEA Global, an international partnership of independently owned accounting and consulting firms that share an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to be the leading providers of professional services in their chosen markets.
LEA Global gives member firms access to the resources of a multibillion dollar global professional services organization, providing business development, professional training and education, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities nationally and globally, around the corner and around the world.
The member firms have combined revenues of more than $2.9 billion. About 40 percent of the member firms rank among the top 100 largest accounting firms in the U.S., and all of the U.S. firms rank in the top tier of their state and local markets. In addition, LEA Global has more Accounting Today Top 100 firm members than any other alliance. Internationally, LEA Global has firms in more than 100 countries, with more than 460 offices.
Members are preserving the core quality and integrity of the public accounting profession while stimulating growth and progress through innovative practices.