The business valuation and litigation consulting division of SS&G, Inc. and the management consulting unit of The Parkland Group, Inc. have joined forces to form SS&G Parkland.
The SS&G Parkland team has decades of experience offering a variety of services, from objectively valuing businesses to helping companies turn around operations.
Our suite of services include:
- Bankruptcy, receiverships, and other insolvency proceedings
- Business valuation
- Fraud detection and deterrence
- Investment banking and corporate finance
- Litigation consulting
- Management consulting and strategy
- Turnarounds, workouts, and restructuring (out of court)
- SOAR to Strategic Excellence™ Business Assessment and Improvement Process
Click here to see SS&G Parkland's Stacy Feiner talking about the importance of talent management as part of the OSCPA's Summer 2014 Professional Issues Update.
SS&G Parkland Quarterly Update
SS&G Parkland Consulting LLC is a full-service consulting firm that provides bankruptcy, business valuation, fraud/forensic detection and deterrence, insolvency, investment banking, litigation support, management consulting, strategic planning, and turnaround services to a wide variety of clients across the United States. It is an entity of SS&G, Inc., the 39th largest CPA firm in the United States with offices in Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, and New York serving clients across the country.