1) FLEXIBLE. We promote a true work/life balance with flexible schedules, summer hours, and reasonable hour requirements.
2) CONNECTED. SS&G is a member of LEA Global, a worldwide network of more than 180 major independently owned accounting firms. Our participation enables us to offer resources of a global firm while maintaining the feel of a local firm.
3) RECOGNIZED. Work for a company that is a eight-time best employer in Ohio, a Plain Dealer best place to work, and a World Class Customer Service honoree (just to name a few).
4) REWARDING. Earn cash money for everything from passing the CPA exam and bringing in clients to tuition reimbursement and our employee recognition program. We also offer a complete benefits program and a PUPP.
5) FUN. During busy season, we have games to win prizes as well as meals and snacks. The rest of the year, we host contests and raffles, not to mention picnics, parties, and evenings out.
6) GROWING. We are the 39th largest firm in the nation with 525 employees and offices in four states.
7) HEALTHY. Wellness programs, fitness courses, gym reimbursements, wellness credits, nutrition classes, a walking program … you get the idea.
8) CHARITABLE. SS&G gives back to the community by donating time and money through various programs like Dollar$ for Denim days, our annual charity golf outing, Accounting for Kids, Serve, Share and Give program (our firmwide community service program), holiday programs, sponsorships, and more!
9) CURRENT. Our company utilizes the latest technologies to aid ouremployees and clients in efficiency and communication, such as VPN, secure client portals, mi-fi, eblasts, blogs, and social media.
10) SMART. Education is of the utmost importance to us. We ensure ouremployees meet or exceed their CPE requirements and offer several in-house seminars throughout the year.
If that isn’t enough – we’ve also gone green. Paperless technologies, green initiatives, and recycling programs help us help the environment.