- Cost Segregation
- Research and Development Credits
- State and Local Tax
- International Taxation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Budgets, Forecast, and Projection
- Inventory Management and Controls
- Operations Review and Assessment
- Internal Control Assessment
Manufacturers and distributors work in a complicated industry. Whether they are receiving goods from across the globe or producing parts to ship down the road, working with one facility or thousands, it helps to have advisers who understand the nuances of the industry.
Our professionals provide services to clients in variety of manufacturing and distribution companies. No matter what products our clients specialize in, the members of this specialized practice unit have industry knowledge and expertise to provide innovative, strategic solutions.