- Accounting System Setup and Design
- Audit Committee Presentations
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilations (Including Yellow Book and OMB Circular A-133 Audits)
- Assistance with Mergers, Collaborations, Joint Ventures
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Board Development and Governance
- Development and Documentation of Policies and Procedures
- Management Information Tools
- Designing, Testing, and Documenting Internal Controls
- Cost Allocation Consulting
- Grant Compliance Considerations
- Strategic Planning
- Medicaid/Medicare Cost Reporting
- Human Resources
Our professionals understand the increasing financial scrutiny faced by the nonprofit community. We have been working with nonprofit organizations for more than 40 years, and our dedicated nonprofit practice members have considerable experience assisting with the ever-changing needs of the industry.
Our clients include membership organizations, trade associations, business leagues, educational institutions, and public and private foundations and organizations that focus on the arts, religion, health and welfare, mental health, social services, and housing for the elderly and disabled. We work with our clients to help them achieve their missions.
In addition to the professional services we provide to nonprofits, most of our specialists also have made a personal commitment to the nonprofit community, volunteering their time with a wide range of organizations. Almost one-fourth of our employees sit on the board of directors of at least one nonprofit organization. This level of in-depth experience helps us to better understand the needs of our nonprofit clients.
Click on the graphic below to visit our nonprofit blog.