Restaurant CFO Bootcamp - Chicago
theWit - 201 N. State St. Chicago, IL 60601
*** SOLD OUT ***
Please save the date for our next conference which will be June 4-6, 2014, in Las Vegas.
Our Chicago conference is September 18-20, 2013, at theWit Chicago.
SS&G’s Restaurant CFO Bootcamp is a three-day conference for finance and accounting professionals in the restaurant industry. Whether you are an experienced CFO or controller, or an accountant new to the industry, this seminar provides you with an interactive training experience.
The program delves into the hot topics every restaurant’s financial executive needs to know. We work with leading industry experts to discuss issues such as obtaining financing, compensation plans, tax updates, audit issues, restaurant valuation, and benchmarking.
The conference is limited to a small group so register soon if you're interested in attending.
The following rates are applicable for SS&G Restaurant CFO Bootcamp attendees for conference nights of September 18 and September 19, if available.
We recommend that you make reservations as soon as possible after your conference registration is confirmed as hotel availability is not guaranteed. Please call the hotel directly at 888-370-0976.
- Guest room rate is $259 per room per night, single or double occupancy.
- Suite is $339 per room per night, single or double occupancy.
Check in: 4 p.m. | Check out: 12 noon
SS&G's room rate ends August 28.
Agenda (subject to change)
Wed., Sept. 18
- Registration begins at 12:30 p.m.
- Conference runs from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Reception follows.
Thurs., Sept. 19
- Breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Conference runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Lunch is included.
- Networking dinner begins at 6 p.m. at SUNDA New Asian
Fri., Sept. 20
- Breakfast begins at 8 a.m.
- Conference runs from 9 a.m. to about 11:30 a.m.
Speakers (subject to change)
- John Buchanan, Lettuce Consulting Group
- Kevin Dunn, Dunn Enterprises
- Yvonne Frame, Marsh & McLennan Agency, LLC
- Phil Hofmann, SS&G
- Tim McEnery, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant
- Dustin Minton, SS&G
- Dennis Monroe, Monroe Moxness Berg PA
- Brad Saltz, SS&G
- Jeff Tubaugh, SS&G
Cost to Attend (subject to change)
- $895 for each attendee
- $1,295 for the first attendee
- $995 for each additional attendee from the same organization
Fee includes all course materials, class sessions, and some meals. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and hotel arrangements.
CPE credit is available to eligible CPAs. Hours yet to be determined.
Please note that this conference is intended for financial professionals of restaurant companies. If you have questions, please contact us at Restaurants@SSandG.com.
|2013 Restaurant CFO Bootcamp® Sponsors