area of expertise
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilations of Financial Statements
- Business Consulting
- Strategic planning
- Succession planning
- General operating procedures
- Merger & Acquisition Consulting (including due diligence)
- Audits of Employee Benefit Plans
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Internal Audit Assistance
- Financial Outsourcing
- Accounting Consulting
- Application of Accounting Standards
- Accounting for New and Complex Transactions
- Reporting on Controls at a Service Organization SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70)
- SOX Compliance Assistance
- Projections and Forecasts
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Each client's situation is unique and handled by SS&G with a customized approach. We listen to our clients and work with them to identify their concerns and needs so we can provide the best solutions.
From small operations to large conglomerates, our clients receive tailored services from our assurance team, which collaborates with our tax professionals and other firm specialists to provide the services that bring solutions.
SS&G is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). Public companies face a complex set of challenges, rules, regulations, and risks. Our professionals understand the intricacies of SEC-registered companies and provide services tailored to these companies.