Helping under-performing and distressed businesses and their stakeholders restructure balance sheets and improve business performance and profitability — to maximize stakeholder outcomes in a non-bankruptcy setting.
SS&G Parkland offers practical solutions and seasoned leadership in corporate crisis management planning.
SS&G Parkland's business turnaround consultants come from a myriad of disciplines, including sales and marketing, accounting, finance, operations, and business process improvement. During corporate crisis management planning, our consultants aggressively and quickly establish value and continuous improvement through an interactive, team based approach.
- financial restructuring
- cash flow and cash collateral projection and management
- financial projection modeling
- operational improvement
- cost reduction
- unit/segment/product/customer/channel/market profitability analysis and improvement
- out-of-court workouts
- communications and negotiations with secured and unsecured creditors
- interim management roles, including CEO, COO, CFO, and VP of sales
- lender consulting and support services
- business liquidations
- going concern and liquidation business valuations
- solvency opinions